Events & News
Bridgercare is hiring a mid-level provider!
Are you ready to make a difference in the world of health care?
Are you someone who values reproductive rights?
Join our team and make a difference! Established in 1972, Bridgercare provides essential reproductive services and education to more than 15,000 women and men in south central Montana, regardless of their personal circumstances or ability to pay. Job summary: Bridgercare has an exciting full-time opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to provide quality patient care, follow-up, and referrals. Our services include a range of reproductive and general health services including: Family Planning, Breast & Cervical screening, Teen Clinic, Colposcopy, and LGBTQ services.
Description of Duties:
- Coordinate and deliver comprehensive reproductive and related health assessment, diagnosis and treatment of teens, women and men per Title X and local medical protocols.
- Orient and/or train new staff as requested.
- Assist in patient triage for medical problems & acute vs. routine appointments.
- Contribute to achieving health center productivity goals and customer service standards.
- Follow Standardized Procedures for: contraception, EC, STI screening, immunizations, patient education and referrals.
- Document patient data accurately and completely in electronic medical record
- Company-paid license, professional liability insurance, DEA fees.
- Regular hours Monday – Saturday. 35-40 hours per week. (No On-Call)
- Group Health coverage
- Matching retirement contributions up to 3%
- Generous paid time off and holiday benefits
- Professional development opportunities including in-house trainings
- Competitive wages. $32/hr+ depending on experience.
- A graduate of an accredited Masters or Certificate nurse practitioner program, or graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program.
- Current Montana state licensure as an Advanced Practice Nurse with prescriptive authority or current Montana state licensure as a Physician Assistant.
- Current CPR certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Commitment to family planning philosophy and Title X agency goals.
- Knowledge, interest and ability in patient teaching and health promotion counseling techniques.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience using Microsoft Office and willingness to learn new computer skills and EHR.
- Strong commitment to provide best practice, non-judgmental, patient centered care to all demographics needing access to sexual and reproductive healthcare and education.
- Desire and ability to acquire additional practice knowledge and clinical skills as Bridgercare adds additional services for our target population.
Please email resumes to Stephanie McDowell at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at Bridgercare, 300 North Willson, Suite 2001, Bozeman, MT.
3rd annual Sex Trivia Night 2015!
Only 23 tickets left! Get yours by calling Juliane directly at 587-0681 ext. 37 or email at email@example.com
Sweet Tooth Swing 2015
We’re grateful to our sponsors:
Bozeman Creek Family Health, OSM, Ousel & Spur Pizza Co., Steve Harman Law, VCS Inc., and Western Justice Associates!
We’re grateful to our auction and raffle donors:
ABC/Fox Montana, After 5 and Weddings, Alara, AlpenGirl, Altitude, Ashley Stevick, Bend Beyond, Bequet, Bezel, Big Sky Resort, Bohart Ranch, Bozeman Dentistry, Bozeman Fire Department, Bozeman PD, Bozeman Running Company, Bozeman Symphony, Bozeman Yoga Center, Bridger Bowl, Bridgercare Board of Directors, Capelli’s, Cello , Central Asia Institute, Champu Emporium, Christina Clark Acupuncture, Chrome Tattoo, City Brew, Cleanwaste, Coldsmoke Coffee, Country Bookshelf, Cowlicks, Cupcake Mountain, Dave’s Sushi, Dog Tag Brewing, Dr. Hanly Burton, DubVTees, Enso, Erotique, Esther Sullivan, Gallatin River Lodge, Galloway Photography, Girls Outdoors, Good Vibrations, Granny’s Donuts, Hattie Rex, Health Works Institute, Heidi Ransom, Heyday, Indulgence, Intermountain Opera, Intrigue Ink, Kerie Hagler, La Chatelaine, Laurie the Illusionist, Lawson Dental, Little Pitterpat, Little Red Wagon Coffee Roasters, Lone Mountain Sports, Maggie and Jiggs Creations, Marty Podolsky, Meridian, Mint Dental, Montana Aleworks, Montana Expressions, Nova Café, Oboz, Ousel & Spur Pizza Co, Outwest Furniture, Owenhouse Ace Hardware, Ozssage, Plonk!, Plume Bridal, Pretty Light Images, Pure Barre, Raydient Massage, Red Ants Pants, Revolvr, Riverside Country Club, Sarah Angst, Serendipity Studio, Sex Geekdom, Sola Café, SOMA Massage, STIX, Susan McCauley, Sweet Pea Bakery, Tart, The Art of Contrology, The Community Food Co-op, The Emerson Grill, The Murray Hotel, The Pour House, The Ridge, The Root, The Verge, The Wine Gallery, Theory, Timber Trails, Wayne Mortimer, Yellowstone Coffee, and Zocalo
Thank you dessert buffet and bar contributors:
Bozeman Brewing, Café M, Elle’s Belles, Food for Thought, Granny’s Donuts, Great Harvest, Rockford Coffee, Sweet Pea Bakery, The Coffee Pot Bakery, The Daily Coffee Bar, The Leaf and Bean, Wild Crumb, and Zocalo
Thank you ad sponsors: Bozeman Magazine, BoZone, Montana Parent, and Obvious Ads
Thank you Allegra, Ballenger Auctioneers, Bozeman Swing, Chet Trumbull, Fresh Life Church, Gallatin Roller Girlz, Hayes Novich Photography, and Kerie Hagler
Bridgercare is offering COLPOSCOPIES !
Bridgercare is thrilled to announce we have expanded our services! We are now offering COLPOSCOPY PROCEDURES ON A SLIDING FEE SCALE, in addition to our current family planning and reproductive health procedures!
Bridgercare accepts new patients, referrals, all insurances, and Medicaid. (Bridgercare does not accept Medicare.) We also offer a sliding fee scale to patients based on their income and family size. Essential (medically indicated) services, including colposcopy, are provided regardless of ability to pay.
CONTACT USphone: 406-587-0681
(during business hours)
CLINIC LOCATION300 North Willson Ave
Suite 2001 (2nd floor)
Bozeman, MT 59715
CLINIC HOURSMonday - Friday 9am-5:30pm
Sunday - Closed
We are closed for major holidays.
The Streamline bus system's Blueline stop #43 is a block from the Medical Arts Building. Visit streamlinebus.com for a complete bus route and schedule.
Sign up for Bridgercare's Enewsletter