Events & News
Bridgercare is hiring a full time RN/Patient Care Coordinator
Are you ready to make a difference in the world of health care?
Are you someone who values reproductive rights?
Join our team and make a difference! Established in 1972, Bridgercare provides essential reproductive services and education to more than 15,000 women and men in south central Montana, regardless of their personal circumstances or ability to pay.
Bridgercare has an exciting full-time opportunity for a Registered Nurse to provide quality patient care, proper follow-up, and appropriate referrals. Our services include a range of reproductive and general health services including: Family Planning, Breast & Cervical screening, Teen Clinic, Colposcopy, and LGBTQ services.
Description of Duties:
- Perform nursing support for Clinicians (FNP/PA).
- Orient and/or train new staff as requested.
- Oversee patient triage for medical problems & acute vs. routine appointments.
- Works with clinic staff to facilitate flow & triage.
- Contributes to achieving health center productivity goals.
- Demonstrates Bridgercare customer service standards.
- Follows Standardized Procedures for: contraception, EC, & STI screening.
- Provide patient education and referrals.
- Provide immunizations per approved guidelines.
- Document patient data accurately and completely in electronic medical record.
- Company-paid license and professional liability insurance
- Regular business hours Monday – Friday. No On-Call. 35-40 hours per week.
- Group Health coverage
- Matching retirement contributions up to 3%
- Generous paid time off and holiday benefits
- Professional development opportunities including in-house trainings
- Competitive wages. $26.50/hr+ depending on experience.
- Graduation from an accredited Nursing Program
- Current Montana RN license & CPR certificate.
- Experience in reproductive health setting.
- 2+ years’ experience as Registered Nurse.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Current experience using computer and mouse.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Experience using Microsoft Office and willingness to learn new computer skills and EHR.
- Strong commitment to provide best practice, non-judgmental, patient centered care to all demographics needing access to sexual and reproductive healthcare and education.
Please email resumes to Stephanie McDowell at email@example.com or drop off at Bridgercare, 300 North Willson, Suite 2001, Bozeman, MT.
Sweet Tooth Swing 2015
Bridgercare will host its annual fundraiser, the Sweet Tooth Swing and Auction, on Friday, February 6th, 2015, at the Emerson Cultural Center in Downtown Bozeman. Doors open at 7:30pm with live swing music by the Cottonwood Club. Come for free swing dance lessons with Kerie Hagler, a swing dance performance by Bozeman Swing, and desserts from local bakeries. Bid on exciting items and unique experience in our silent and live auction with Travis Ballenger and take home the trophy of our dance contest! Tickets are available online (click on the image above), Cactus Records, and Bridgercare for $30 each. (Must be 21 years to attend.) Reserved tables for groups of 10 are also available. Put your dancing shoes on and come join the fun! Call Bridgercare at 406-587-0681 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Bridgercare is offering COLPOSCOPIES !
Bridgercare is thrilled to announce we have expanded our services! We are now offering COLPOSCOPY PROCEDURES ON A SLIDING FEE SCALE, in addition to our current family planning and reproductive health procedures!
Bridgercare accepts new patients, referrals, all insurances, and Medicaid. (Bridgercare does not accept Medicare.) We also offer a sliding fee scale to patients based on their income and family size. Essential (medically indicated) services, including colposcopy, are provided regardless of ability to pay.
Thank you for supporting Sweet Tooth Ball 2014!
Click on the image below to see the 150+ donors to Sweet Tooth Ball this year! Thank you for your support! (Click to enlarge.)
Earn up to $40 Helping a Research Project!
Are you thinking about starting a new birth control method?
Want to earn $40 to participate in a research study about why Montana women use birth control and how it impacts their sexual health?
If you answered YES! to both of those questions, then you should consider making an appointment at Bridgercare and ask about how you can join the Birth Control Project!
Are you currently using condoms, a diaphragm or cervical cap, withdrawal/”pulling out”, natural family planning, the copper IUD, or not using any birth control method at all?
If you answered Yes! Then you might be eligible to participate in the Birth Control Project now! Please click on the link below for more information.
CONTACT USphone: 406-587-0681
(during business hours)
CLINIC LOCATION300 North Willson Ave
Suite 2001 (2nd floor)
Bozeman, MT 59715
CLINIC HOURSMonday - Friday 9am-5:30pm
Sunday - Closed
We are closed for major holidays.
The Streamline bus system's Blueline stop #43 is a block from the Medical Arts Building. Visit streamlinebus.com for a complete bus route and schedule.
Sign up for Bridgercare's Enewsletter